Customer Success Manager (part time)
Customer Success – Stockholm
Do you enjoy helping clients through disruptive technology? Join an exciting growth journey, reshaping the way organizations obtain insights.
As Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the primary point of contact for Inex One's clients in the EMEA and North America. With a strategic mindset and a hands-on approach, you'll work closely with the world’s leading investment funds, strategy consulting firms and corporations, making sure they are satisfied and get the most out of the Inex One SaaS platform.
What you will be doing
We are a small and agile team. The range of tasks can vary, but emphasis will be on:
- Building and managing strong relationships with Inex One's clients and suppliers (expert networks).
- Understand our clients' business objectives and consult on how to achieve them by leveraging our EMS (expert management system).
- Provide proactive advisory in Inex One’s products and services.
- Work closely with the technical, product and business development teams to develop new and improve existing features for clients and expert networks.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
This role is based in Stockholm but you’ll work with clients across EMEA and Northern America. Travel might be required.
What we offer
Inex One has a dual ambition: to give our clients worldwide a superior access to expertise, and to be an inspiring place to work. We want to see you help clients succeed and develop, and we want to see you succeed and develop as a professional.
We offer generous Scandinavian employee benefits, a competitive salary, flexible work hours and an entrepreneurial work environment.
This is a part time position that can be combined with studies. We're a fast growing company, and for the right candidate the role can evolve into a full time position in business development, marketing or product management.
We think that you:
- Are in your final years of relevant university studies (business, engineering, marketing, or similar) or a recent graduate.
- Have a high energy level, and enjoy working in entrepreneurial teams
- Are comfortable working independently, and like taking initiative and drive projects.
- Are social and outgoing, and have a passion for good customer service.
- Are a strong communicator and team player, and like to be challenged and learn new things.
- Have full professional proficiency in English. Other languages are a plus.
Personality and ambition is more important than experience, but background working with expert networks (as an employee or a user) is meriting.
What will help you succeed in this role
Helpfulness - This role gives you a platform to change how leading organizations access expertise. Your focus will be to help organizations internalize and access the benefits that Inex One offers.
Ambition - This role is an immense opportunity for developing relationships with a broad client base, and only you set the limits of where you will reach with Inex One.
Enthusiasm & Commitment - You will work closely with leads, clients and team members, a positive mindset will help us all succeed.
High standards - Our clients are highly professional organizations, and so is Inex One. We expect our team to constantly strive for excellence.