Business Development Director - North America
Business Development – New York
Do you enjoy helping clients through disruptive technology? Join an exciting growth journey, selling our solutions to new and existing clients in investment management and strategy consulting.
As Business Development Director, you lead the rollout of the Inex One SaaS platform to new clients in North America from our midtown New York office. You will drive lead generation, new client acquisition and account management in the USA and beyond. In this key role, you will join the Inex One leadership team, reshaping the way organizations obtain insights.
What you will be doing
- Research target industries and companies (e.g. private equity and hedge, strategy consulting firms) to understand their research needs and develop a strong pipeline of qualified prospects.
- Connect with prospects via email, telephone and meetings.
- Generate engaging content to share with prospects.
- Manage the relation with new clients through onboarding and continued use.
- Build and nurture relationships across all seniority levels in client organizations.
- Work closely with both prospects and clients to solve their specific needs, and provide feedback to our product management team.
- Build and lead the North American BD team, helping your account managers reach their targets and professional development goals.
- Join the Inex One leadership team, setting and executing our international strategy.
- Plan and manage the P&L for a major part of our business.
What we offer
Inex One has a dual ambition: to give our clients worldwide a superior access to expertise, and to be an inspiring place to work. We want to see you help clients succeed and develop, and we want to see you succeed and develop as a professional.
For the right candidate, we offer generous Scandinavian employee benefits, a highly competitive salary, and employee stock options.
What we think that you have
- Bachelor's Degree in business, engineering or equivalent is required. An MBA/MSc degree is meriting.
- Work experience from outbound sales. The sector is irrelevant; understanding sales dynamics is key.
- Experience from an expert network (as an employee or a user) is meriting, especially from sales-focused roles.
- A strong desire to grow and develop.
- Strong communication skills: in person, over phone and email.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and creative disruption.
What will help you succeed in this role
Leadership experience - We think that you have the personality of an inspiring people leader, and previous experience to show for it.
Hunger - This role is an immense opportunity for generating new business, and only you set the limits of where you will reach with Inex One. We think that the right candidate has a history of reaching goals and beating targets.
Helpfulness - This role gives you a platform to change how leading organizations access expertise. Your focus should be to help organizations internalize and access the benefits that Inex One offers.
High standards - Our clients are highly professional organizations, and so is Inex One. We expect our team to constantly strive for excellence.